I'm going to lead a performance taskforce at my customer. I can apply what I learned immediately!
- P.P. Bakker - Independent consultant.
I actually think this was the best training I ever followed!
R. van den Hoven - Freelancer.
We are now able to solve our memory leak and substantially reduce garbage collection overhead. That is really valuable to us!
- Lead developer of Electronic Trading House.
The exercises were hard so I needed the help of Jeroen. That is good because then I learn! I didn't experience that before in a course.
Performance Aware Java Coding
- Introduction Java Performance
- Java coding best practices
- Loops, strings, collections
- Inefficient database access
- Improper use of Remoting, XML and JSON
- Inefficient streaming I/O
- Improper caching
- Too much memory usage
- Improper logging
- Thread-unsafety and lock contention
- Improper use of Collections
- Improper use of lambda’s and streaming API
- Violation of encapsulation, DRY or SRP